- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole-wheat flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup plain non-fat yogurt
- 1/4 melted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- Wash hands with warm, soapy water for 20 seconds.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray or use paper baking cups.
- In a large bowl, sift together flours, sugar, and baking soda.
- In another bowl, beat eggs. Add yogurt, melted butter, and vanilla. Stir until blended.
- Pour the egg mixture into the flour mixture and stir until flour is moistened. The batter will be lumpy.
- Stir in berries.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups. Bake at 375°F for 20-25 minutes, or until the tops are golden brown.
Makes 12 servings