- 2 5-ounce cans of chicken
- 1/4 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 1 Tablespoon dill pickle relish or chopped dill pickle (optional)
- Wash hands with warm, soapy water.
- Combine all ingredients except chicken and mix until well blended.
- Drain chicken and flake apart with a fork.
- Add chicken to other ingredients and mix well.
- Serve on whole-grain bread, tortilla, lettuce leaf, or in a tomato.
Makes 6 servings