- 3 cups Brussels sprouts
- ½ Tablespoon vegetable oil
- Black pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- 2-3 Tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- Nonstick spray
- Wash hands with warm, soapy water for 20 seconds.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Wash and trim Brussels sprouts. Cut large Brussels sprouts in half from top to bottom; leave small Brussels sprouts whole.
- In a large bowl, toss Brussels sprouts with the oil, salt, and pepper.
- Place Brussels sprouts in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
- Roast for 20-30 minutes, stirring once halfway through baking time. Sprouts will be tender and slightly browned when finished.
- Add parmesan cheese in last 5 minutes of baking.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with lemon juice.
Makes 3-4 servings