- 3 large green or orange bell peppers
- 1 ½ cups brown rice
- 1 cup CNP (Game) Meat Sauce*
- 1 8-ounce can tomato sauce
- 1 Tablespoon CNP Mexican Seasoning
- 1 4-ounce can black olives
- Nonstick spray
- Wash hands with warm, soapy water for 20 seconds.
- Cook brown rice and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a baking sheet (any size) with nonstick spray.
- Wash peppers. Cut off tops and scoop out seeds. To help them stand up, take a small slice off of the bottom. Chop the top and bottom parts, then set aside. Drain and chop olives. For a festive twist, cut out two eyes and a mouth from one side of each pepper, like a jack-o-lantern.
- Combine cooked rice, CNP Meat Sauce, seasonings, and olives. Add chopped pepper.
- Fill peppers with rice mixture. Place in 9×13-inch dish.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350°F for 45 minutes. The peppers will change to a deeper green color while cooking.
*CNP Meat Sauce can be made with any ground meat, including game meat.
Makes 6 servings