- 6 eggs
- ¼ cup light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard (or dash of dried mustard)
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- dash of black pepper
- dash of paprika (optional)
- Wash hands with warm, soapy water.
- Hard-boil all eggs. Cool. Peel and cut in half lengthwise.
- Gently scoop egg yolks into a resealable plastic bag. Add mayonnaise, mustard, salt, and pepper. Seal the bag.
- Mash or knead the bag to blend ingredients.
- Push mixture toward one corner of the bag. Snip off that corner with scissors. Squeeze yolk mixture into white halves of eggs.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
Makes 3 servings