- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- 2 15-ounce cans apricots (or peaches, pears, apples, etc.)
- 1/2 – 1 Tablespoon cornstarch or flour
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely crushed whole-wheat cereal
- 1/2 cup CNP Master Mix
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 Tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1/3 cup chopped nuts, sunflower seeds, or peanuts (optional)
- Wash hands with warm, soapy water.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Drain fruit, saving 1 Tablespoon of liquid. Arrange fruit in 8×8-inch baking pan.
- 4. Mix fruit juice with cornstarch or flour and pour over fruit.
- Mix cereal crumbs, sugar, CNP Master Mix, and margarine. Stir in nuts or seeds. Sprinkle evenly over fruit.
- Bake at 350°F for 20-30 minutes.
- Cut into nine pieces. Serve warm with low-fat frozen yogurt, if desired.
Makes 9 servings