- 2 bananas
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1 egg
- 4 Tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup blueberries
- Wash hands with warm, soapy water.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat an 8″x8″ baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium, bowl, combine oats, nuts, baking powder, and cinnamon. Stir.
- Add milk and egg. Mix well.
- Add honey and vanilla. Fold in blueberries.
- Add mixture to baking dish.
- Lay banana slices on top of mixture.
- Top with cinnamon, if desired.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until the top is golden brown.
Makes 6 servings