- 3 cups oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Wash hands with warm, soapy water for 20 seconds.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray 9x-13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Combine oatmeal, baking powder, salt, and milk in baking pan.
- In a separate bowl combine oil, honey, eggs, and peanut butter.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Cover pan and store in fridge overnight or bake immediately.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.