Blueberry Pie Smoothie:
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries, unsweetened (slightly thawed if frozen)
- 1 cup ice, if using fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 3/4 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup low-fat milk
- Dash of cinnamon
- Wash hands with warm, soapy water for 20 seconds.
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend well. If a blender is not available, use a resealable plastic bag and crushed ice. Blend with fingers.
- Pour into 2 glasses and enjoy.
Makes 2 servings
Select ingredients from the chart and place in a blender with ice. If using fresh or canned fruit, add 1-2 cups of ice. Mix, pour, and enjoy. If a blender is not available, use a resealable plastic bag and crushed ice. Each combination will make about 2 servings.