- Peanut Butter Yogurt Dip
- Pumpkin Yogurt Dip
- Cottage Cheese Vegetable Dip
- Herb Ranch Dip
- Plain Yogurt
- Vegetable sticks (celery, carrots, cucumbers, green peppers, jicama, etc)
- Apple slices
- Fish-shaped crackers, whole-grain cereal, pretzels, etc.
- Wash hands with warm, soapy water for 20 seconds.
- Dip a pole in the bait then dip into the fish.
- Eat and enjoy your catch!
Makes 20 servings
*Note: please refer to the Nutrition Food Labels in the print or online cookbook for the dip you choose. Contact your county CNP educator if you need help accessing the cookbook.