- 1 pound small potatoes or 12-15 baby potatoes
- 1 Tablespoon oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic or 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash hands with warm, soapy water.
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Wash potatoes, removing sprouts and blemishes. Leave peels on and cut into 1-inch pieces.
- Fill a large saucepan with water and bring to a boil.
- Add potatoes and boil for 7 minutes. Drain
- Place potatoes in a baking pan.
- In a small bowl, mix together oil and seasonings. Pour over potatoes. Stir potatoes until coated with oil mixture.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then stir the potatoes. Bake for another 10-15 minutes, or until potatoes are soft.
Makes 4 servings