- 1½ cup assorted greens
- 1 navel or mandarin orange, peeled and separated into sections (may substitute canned mandarin oranges, drained and rinsed)
- ¼ cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 Tablespoon chopped green onion
- 2 Tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1-2 Tablespoons sugar or honey
- 1 teaspoon olive or canola oil
- 1 Tablespoon toasted slivered almonds
- Wash hands with warm, soapy water.
- Combine greens, orange sections, celery, and green onions in a large bowl.
- Place salad on two salad plates and garnish with ½ Tablespoon of almonds over each salad.
- Combine vinegar, sugar or honey, and oil in small mixing bowl; stir until well blended and drizzle over each salad. Serve immediately.
Makes 2 servings.