- 4 tortillas (8 inch)
- 2 medium peaches, pears, or apples
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- Sugar (optional)
- Wash hands with warm, soapy water.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Briefly warm tortillas in microwave or oven.
- Wash, peel, and chop fruit into pieces.
- Place 1/4 of the fruit on each tortilla.
- In a small bowl, stir together cinnamon, brown sugar, and nutmeg. Sprinkle over fruit.
- Roll up the tortillas like a burrito.
- Place on baking sheet (without nonstick spray.) Brush with milk and sprinkle with sugar, if desired.
- Make small slashes across the pies to allow steam to escape.
- Bake at 350°F for 8-12 minutes or until lightly brown.
Makes 4 servings