- ¾ cups cooked pasta
- 1 ½ Tablespoons cheddar cheese soup (canned)
- 2 Tablespoons pumpkin puree 1
- ½ Tablespoon low-fat milk
- ¾ Tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- Boil a pot of water and cook the pasta according to box instructions. Drain when finished and let cool to room temperature.
- In a separate cup, combine the soup, pumpkin puree, milk, and mustard. Heat in microwave for 45-60 seconds. Stir again until creamy.
- Use a spoon to pour hot soup mixture over pasta and sprinkle cheese on top.
- Mix together pasta, soup mixture, and cheese until cheese melts into the pasta.