- ½ cup salted Pumpkin Seeds
- ¼ cup unsalted peanuts
- 2 cups (about 4 ounces) high-fiber cereal
- ¼ cup golden raisins, or dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- Wash hands with warm, soapy water for 20 seconds.
- Place a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Cook the pumpkin seeds and peanuts 2 to 3 minutes or until beginning to lightly brown, stirring frequently.
- Set aside on paper towel in a thin layer to cool quickly, about 5 minutes.
- Combine the pumpkin seed mixture with the remaining ingredients.
Makes 9 servings