- 2 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon Kosher salt
- 3 cups rice cereal squares
- 1 cup cornflakes
- ⅔ cup whole-grain pita chips, broken into small pieces
- ½ cup unsalted pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- Wash hands with warm, soapy water for 20 seconds.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Whisk the olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, garlic powder, cumin, onion powder, cayenne and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the cereals, pita chips, and pepitas in a bowl.
- Toss with the spice mixture and spread evenly on a baking sheet.
- Bake, stirring occasionally, until golden, 20 to 40 minutes.
Makes 16 servings