- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 Tablespoons honey*
- 1/2 cup rice cereal
*Children under 1 year should not eat honey.
- Add 2 Tablespoons raisins or other dried fruit.
- Replace rice cereal with 1/2 cup quick oats.
- Honey Bees- Shape balls into ovals for the body of a bee and place on waxed paper. Dip a toothpick into cocoa powder, then press gently across top of bees to make stripes. Stick almond slices into body for wings. Chill at least 30 minutes.
- Wash hands with warm, soapy water.
- Mix ingredients together and roll into balls.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Makes 8 servings