- 2 1/2 avocados
- 16 ounces strawberries
- 16 ounces low-fat strawberry yogurt
- 1 tray ice cubes
- Wash hands with warm, soapy water.
- Add all ingredients to a blender. Start with ice and yogurt for best results.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
Makes 8 servings
How to safely cut an avocado:
- Wash and dry avocado.
- Cut length-wise through the skin, working around the seed.
- Pull the halves apart. Remove the seed with your fingers or a spoon, never a knife.
- Scoop out fruit with a large spoon.