- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- 1/2 large red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp sugar
- 3 medium sweet potatoes, baked (3 cups)
- 2 cups cooked black beans or 1 15-oz can, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 8 6-inch CNP Master Mix tortillas
- Wash hands with warm, soapy water for 20 seconds.
- Coat a 9×13-inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
- (or poke holes microwave), peeled, and cut into chunks)
- Warm canola oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion and sugar. Stir for 5 minutes or until onion is soft.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook 10 minutes, or until onion is deep golden brown.
- Poke holes in sweet potatoes and bake in the oven or microwave. Peel and cut into chunks.
- Remove onion mixture from heat and stir in sweet potatoes, black beans, and cumin. Mix gently.
- Spoon the mixture into the center of each tortilla. Roll up the tortillas and place seam side down baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 350°F for 10 to 15 minutes, or until heated through and crispy on the outside.
Makes 8 servings