- 1 can tuna in water
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- Dash of pepper
- 2 cups frozen peas and corn
- 2 cups cooked pasta
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup saltine crackers, crushed
- Wash hands with warm, soapy water for 20 seconds.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spray 9×13-inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Add pasta, cream soup, milk, tuna, and frozen vegetables.
- Add seasonings. Stir together.
- Bake at 375°F for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with cheese and crackers.
- Bake 10 minutes more.
Makes 6 servings