- 3/4 cup whole-wheat pasta, cooked
- 1 cup pork lion, cubed
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can corn
- 1 cup green pepper
- 1/2 cup onion
- 1 3/4 cup water
- 1 cup whole-grain pasta, uncooked
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Wash hands with warm, soapy water for 20 seconds.
- Turn skillet to medium-high heat.
- 2. Add pork, soup, vegetables, pasta, and water. Stir.
- Add seasonings and stir.
- Cover and let come to a boil.
- Cook 30 minutes. Stir occasionally to prevent sticking.
- Serve hot.
Makes 5 one-cup servings