Staying active over the holiday season is an important part of living a healthy lifestyle and enjoying healthy celebrations. Join CNP in a virtual Turkey Trot. See how many virtual feathers you can get and enjoy your trot!
To join the virtual turkey trot:
- Download a turkey! There are two to pick from
- Print your turkey.
- Hang up your turkey. Try to find a street-facing window where people walking by can see it.
- Share the game with family and friends.
- Go for a trot, walk, or run with your loved ones. See how many turkeys you can find over the next week! One mile equals one feather. Keep track of how many feathers you collect as you trot, walk, and run.
- Share a picture on Facebook of you on your turkey trot and tag @UWYOCNP.
- On November 30, comment on CNP’s Turkey Trot post with how many feathers you earned for a chance to win a prize!