- 4 Tbsp low-fat cream cheese
- ½ teaspoon ranch seasoning mix
- 2 flour tortillas
- ¼ cup broccoli, chopped
- ¼ cup carrot, peeled & grated
- ¼ cup zucchini, cut into small strips
- 2 Tablespoons onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ cup cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup yellow summer squash, cut into small strips
- ½ tomato, diced
- 2 Tablespoons green bell pepper, diced
- 2 Tablespoons chives, finely chopped
- Wash hands with warm, soapy water for 20 seconds.
- In a small bowl, stir ranch seasoning into cream cheese. Chill while preparing vegetables.
- Wash and chop all vegetables.
- Steam broccoli in microwave with 1 tablespoon of water for 1 minute.
- Spread cream cheese mix onto each tortilla, staying one inch from edge.
- Sprinkle vegetables over cream cheese. Roll tortillas tightly.
- Chill for 1-2 hours before serving. This helps the wrap hold its shape.
- With a sharp knife, slice into circles. Serve.
Makes 4 servings