- 2 Tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup quick oats
- Nonstick spray
- Wash hands with warm, soapy water for 20 seconds.
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Combine peanut butter and honey in a bowl and microwave until peanut butter melts; stir.
- Stir cinnamon and vanilla into peanut butter mixture. Add oats and stir until oats are completely covered by mixture.
- Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Spread oats onto prepared cookie sheet and bake for 7-10 minutes, until granola is slightly browned.
Makes 1 cup, 4 servings