- 1 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- 4 mashed bananas
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup chopped whole-grain pretzels
- Wash hands with warm, soapy water.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place oats and peanuts in a 9″x13″ baking dish (or two 8″x8″ dishes) in a single layer. Bake about 10 minutes. Set aside and cool.
- Heat peanut butter and bananas in microwave or stovetop. Stir well to combine and let cool.
- Line baking dish with parchment paper
- Combine oats, peanuts, pretzels, and banana mixture.
- Spread mixture into baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Carefully remove from parchment paper. Serve warm.
Makes 24 servings