- 1 ½ cup whole-wheat flour
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- ½ cup raisins
- ¼ cup non-fat vanilla Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 egg whites
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In two separate bowls, mix dry, and then wet ingredients.
Then combine, adding wet to dry and stirring gently until
the mixture is uniform.
- Depending if you are making bread or muffins, either
spoon the mixture into a non-stick muffin tray or a bread
- Bake muffins for 25 minutes, or loaf of bread for 75 minutes.