- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup melted margarine
- 3 cups blueberries
- 3 cups chopped rhubarb
- 2 Tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Mix the brown sugar, oats, and flour in a bowl. Stir in the margarine. Set aside.
- Spread the blueberries and rhubarb in an 8-inch baking dish.
- In a 2-3 quart saucepan, mix cornstarch and sugar and stir in the juice. Cook over medium heat until thickened, stirring constantly.
- Add vanilla to the juice mix and pour over the rhubarb and blueberries.
- Crumble the oat mixture on top of the fruit.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.
- Serve chilled. Try it with low-fat frozen or vanilla yogurt.
Makes 9 servings