- 4 medium russet potatoes
- 1/4 cup CNP Herb Ranch Seasoning or packaged ranch seasoning
- 1 cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- Wash hands with warm, soapy water for 20 seconds.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Scrub potatoes thoroughly with a brush. Pat dry.
- Wrap each potato in foil.
- Bake at 425°F for 40-60 minutes or until tender.
- Carefully cut baked potatoes in half lengthwise.
- Scoop out most of the potato without tearing the skin. Set potato shells on a baking sheet.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a bowl, combine inside of potatoes, seasoning, and half the cheese. Mix thoroughly.
- Scoop potato mixture back into shells. Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake on a baking sheet at 350°F until hot and cheese is melted, about 15 minutes.
Makes 6-8 servings