- 1 ½ cup oat bran
- 1 ½ cup whole-wheat flour
- ½ cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cup raspberries
- Wash hands with warm, soapy water for 20 seconds.
- Mix dry ingredients in a medium bowl.
- In separate bowl combine applesauce, eggs and vanilla.
- Put the applesauce mixture into the flour mixture.
- Fold in berries.
- Bake at 400°F for 15-18 minutes.
Makes 18 servings