- 1/2 bunch of fresh asparagus
- 1/2 teaspoon oil
- 1/2 Tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon fajita seasoning or CNP Mexican Seasoning
- Nonstick spray
- Wash hands with warm, soapy water for 20 seconds.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Rinse asparagus under cool, running water.
- Spray a pan with nonstick spray. Set aside. Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Cut off tough ends of asparagus.
- Cut asparagus stems in half and place in a bowl.
- Add oil, juice, and seasoning to the asparagus. Toss everything together.
- Place in a single layer on a baking sheet coated with nonstick spray.
- Bake at 425°F for 10 minutes.
Makes 2 servings