- 2 6-inch zucchinis or other summer squash
- 1 egg white
- ½ cup low-fat milk
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- 1 Tablespoon Italian seasoning
- Wash hands with warm soapy water for 20 seconds.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Coat a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Wash and cut zucchini into 3-inch sticks.
- Beat egg white in a small bowl with a fork. Add milk and mix together.
- Combine cheese, breadcrumbs, and seasoning in a separate bowl.
- Dip zucchini sticks into the egg mixture, then the breadcrumb mixture. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
Makes 6 servings