- 4 slices whole wheat bread, crusts removed
- 2 bananas, peeled and ends trimmed
- 1/2 cup natural-style creamy peanut butter
- Wash hands with warm, soapy water for 20 seconds.
- Lay two slices of bread on the counter, slightly overlapping. Press the slices together at the seam. Use a rolling pin or cup to gently flatten them.
- Spread your favorite nut butter evenly over both of the bread pieces. Lay a whole banana in the middle. Carefully roll up the bread around the banana.
- Slice each log into six pieces that are 1 to 1 1/2 inches thick.
- Repeat with the remaining bread slices, spread and banana.
Makes 6 servings