- 12 ounces low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 teaspoon CNP Herb Ranch Seasoning or ranch dressing mix
- 2 teaspoons low-fat milk
- Raw vegetables (carrots, celery, cucumbers, broccoli, cauliflower, bell peppers, etc.)
- Wash hands with warm, soapy water.
- Combine cottage cheese and ranch seasoning. Beat or blend until smooth. Add milk if the dip is too thick.
- Refrigerate dip.
- Wash, peel and slice vegetables into sticks or chips while dip is chilling.
- Serve with sliced vegetables or tortilla chips.
Makes 2 cups