- 1 pound chicken breast
- 1 Tablespoon canola oil
- 2 Tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon water
- 4 Tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1-3 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 1-3 Tablespoon oil (add 1 Tablespoon water if using less than 3 Tablespoon oil)
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 Tablespoon white vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash hands with warm, soapy water for 20 seconds.
- Dice chicken.
- Heat 1 Tablespoon oil in a skillet and brown chicken.
- While chicken cooks, make sauce by whisking remaining ingredients together.
- When chicken is brown, stir in sauce and cook until chicken is cooked through and sauce is warm.
- Serve with brown rice and vegetables.