- 4 boneless, pork tenderloin chops (or 4 ½-inch slices of pork loin)
- 2 large eggs
- 1½ cups finely chopped nuts (almonds, walnuts, pistachios, etc.)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Wash hands with warm, soapy water for 20 seconds.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- Whisk eggs in shallow dish
- Mix almonds, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a separate dish
- Pound pork out until it is about 1/4-inch thick
- Take one slice of pork and dip both sides into egg mixture, and then dip in the almond mixture. Dip pork back into egg mixture, followed by almond mixture.
- Repeat until each pork chop is completely coated.
- Place pork onto baking sheet.
- Bake at 375°F for 15-20 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 145° F.
Makes 4 servings