- 1 14.5-ounce can salmon, drained
- 1 cup CNP Magic Mix
2 cups water or broth
- 2 teaspoons ranch seasoning
- 1 cup canned peas, drained
- 1 cup canned corn, drained
- 2 cups whole-wheat or egg noodles, uncooked
- 1/2 cup low-fat cheese, shredded
- Wash hands with warm, soapy water for 20 seconds.
- Prepare ingredients. Stir together in a large pan or electric skillet.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat. Cover pan and simmer 10-15 minutes, until pasta is tender.
- Top with cheese or breadcrumbs, if desired, near the end of cooking.
Makes 4-6 servings