- 1/2 cup low-fat plain yogurt or sour cream
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup cilantro (chopped)
- 1 Tablespoon taco seasoning (Divided into 3 teaspoons)
- 1 pound frozen fish nuggets or sticks
- 1 Tablespoon canola oil
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 12 corn tortillas
- 2 cups cabbage (shredded)
- 1 cup tomatoes (diced)
- Lime wedges (optional)
- Wash hands with warm, soapy water.
- Combine yogurt, mayonnaise, cilantro, and 2 teaspoons of taco seasoning in a small bowl. Set in the refrigerator.
- Mix oil, lemon juice, and 1 teaspoon of taco seasoning in another bowl. Drizzle over fish nuggets and bake according to package instructions.
- Warm tortillas for 20-30 seconds in the microwave, if desired.
- Fill tortillas with fish nuggets. Top with cabbage, tomatoes, a squeeze of lime, and yogurt sauce from refrigerator.
Makes 12 tacos