- 3 – 4 green onions, sliced
- 2 Tablespoons canola oil
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 ½ cups pre-cooked shrimp, (if using frozen, thaw)
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- 2 Tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- Wash hands with warm, soapy water.
- If rice is not cooked, follow directions on package and cook it first.
- In a skillet or electric skillet, cook green onions in oil until tender. Add egg and cook to a scrambled egg consistency.
- Increase heat to high. Add rice, shrimp, and soy sauce. Stir constantly until rice is heated through.
Add Veggies- In step 4, add 1 ½ cups of canned vegetables or a 10-ounce bag of frozen vegetables.
Makes 6 servings
- This recipe is a great way to use leftover rice.