- 6 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1/2-1 cup dried fruit (cranberries, raisins, apricots, etc.)
- 1/2-1 cup nuts (hazelnuts, pistachios, almonds, walnuts, etc.)
- 2 Tablespoons canola oil
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Nonstick Spray
- . Wash hands with warm, soapy water.
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Spray two 9×13 inch baking pans with nonstick spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine oats, dried fruit, nuts and cinnamon.
- Combine oil, honey, and vanilla in a saucepan and heat slightly.
- Pour oil mixture over dry ingredients. Mix thoroughly. Transfer to the two baking pans.
- Bake at 300°F for 15-20 minutes, stirring halfway through the baking time.
- Remove from the oven when lightly toasted throughout.
- Stir, cool completely, and store in a tightly sealed container.
Makes 15 cups | 30 servings