- 1 sweet potato, peeled
- 2 turnips
- 2 carrots
- 4 teaspoons canola oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced (1 teaspoon powder)
- 1 teaspoon dried herbs (rosemary, thyme, oregano, etc.) Salt and pepper to taste.
- Nonstick spray
- Wash hands with warm, soapy water for 20 seconds.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Spray a baking sheet (any size) with nonstick spray.
- Wash vegetables and cut into 1-inch chunks.
- Place vegetables in a bowl and toss with oil, garlic, herbs, salt, and pepper.
- Spread vegetables on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 450°F for 30-45 minutes, stirring once or twice during cooking.
Makes 4 cups, 4 servings