- 1 1/3 cup CNP Master Mix or (1 1/3 cup flour)
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup pureed sweet potato
- 1 cup pureed canned carrots
- 2 eggs
- Nonstick spray or muffin tin papers
- Wash hands with warm, soapy water.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Coat 12 muffin pan cups with nonstick spray or line with muffin papers.
- In a medium bowl, combine CNP Master Mix, rolled oats, baking soda, spices, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, combine brown sugar, sweet potatoes, carrots, and eggs. Stir into dry mixture.
- Fill each muffin tin 2/3 full. Bake at 375°F for 20-25 minutes.
Makes 12 muffins | 24 mini muffins