- 1 large head iceberg lettuce
- 1 cucumber (sliced)
- 1 beet (shredded)
- 1 carrot, medium (shredded)
- 6 teaspoons sunflower seeds
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- Wash hands with warm, soapy water for 20 seconds.
- Carefully peel lettuce leaves off the head.
- Lay lettuce leaves on a flat surface. Top each leaf with: cucumbers, beets, carrots, and sunflower seeds.
- Drizzle each leaf with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Slowly roll the leaf with all ingredients, tucking in the ends.
Makes 6 servings