- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup CNP Master Mix
- 2 Tablespoons canola oil
- 1 12-ounce can fat-free evaporated milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 15-ounce can pumpkin
- 3 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- Nonstick spray
- Wash hands thoroughly with warm water and soap.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and beat 2 minutes or until smooth.
- Coat a 9-inch pie plat with nonstick spray. Pour mixture into pie plate.
- Bake at 350°F for 50-55 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Makes 8 servings.