- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated orange zest
- 2/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup butter
- Wash hands with warm, soapy water.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat muffin tin with nonstick spray.
- Combine dried cranberries with 1/4 cup orange juice; set aside
- Sift together flour and baking soda. Add sugar and oats. Stir well.
- In a separate bowl, blend egg, orange juice, yogurt, and butter. Pour egg mixture into flour mixture. Add orange zest and cranberries.
- Scoop mixture into muffin tins.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 375°F.
Makes 18 servings