- 1 large banana
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter
- 1/4 – 1/2 C oats
- 1 egg
- 1/4 C frozen blueberries (or other fruit)
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 large mug or soup cup
- Wash hands with warm, soapy water.
- Add ingredients to mug and stir completely. Add second 1/4 cup of oats as needed for smooth consistency.
- Cook in microwave for about 4 minutes. Mug will be hot!
- Cook for an additional minute if the center is not firm.
- Carefully remove mug from microwave with hot pad.
Makes 1 serving