- 4 cups diced apples or pears
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup margarine
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Wash hands with warm, soapy water for 20 seconds.
- Heat oven to 375°F. Lightly spray or oil a square pan (8 x 8 x 2 inches).
- Wash apples or pear. Core and cut into small, bite-sized pieces.
- Arrange fruit in pan.
- In a small bowl, mix remaining ingredients, then sprinkle over fruit.
- Bake until topping is golden brown and fruit is tender, about 30 minutes.
Makes 8 servings