- 2½ cups CNP Master Mix
- 1½ cups low-fat milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup frozen blueberries, thawed
- Nonstick spray
- Toppings: fruit, yogurt, peanut butter, honey, syrup, etc.
- Combine CNP Master Mix, milk, and egg. Stir until just combined.
- Add blueberries and mix until blueberries are evenly spread throughout the batter.
- Coat griddle, skillet, or electric skillet with nonstick spray.
- Drop batter by ¼-cup scoops onto hot surface.
- Flip when bubbles appear on the surface of the pancakes. Cook until well browned on both sides.
- Top with your favorite toppings
Makes 12-14 pancakes