- 1 pear, cored and finely chopped
- 1 apple, cored and finely chopped
- 2 kiwifruit, cored and finely chopped
- 1 orange, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Graham crackers, rice cakes, pancakes, etc.
- Wash hands with warm, soapy water for 20 seconds.
- Combine pear, apple, kiwi, and orange in a medium-size bowl.
- Pour honey and lemon juice over fruit and gently toss.
- Scoop up bites of fruit salsa using graham crackers, or use it to top rice cakes, pancakes, etc.
Makes 4 servings
Tips– If you cannot find fresh fruit, canned also works well in this recipe.