- 1 cup low-fat yogurt
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- ½ cup low-fat or fat-free milk
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon dried ginger (optional)
- ½ cup dried fruit
- ½ cup chopped apple
- ½ cup blueberries
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- In medium bowl, combine oats, yogurt, and milk. Stir until combined
- Cover and refrigerate for 6 to 12 hours, or overnight.
- After refrigerating, add dried and fresh fruit, and mix gently.
- Serve in small bowls.
- Sprinkle each serving with chopped nuts. Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Makes 5 servings